Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Magic lives on

In 1955 Disneyland opened and I went there to be caught up in the magic.  The Jungle Cruise was my favorite ride. In the 70's and 80's I took my kids and they fell in love with Disneyland.  Yesterday we took my grandsons, continuing this grand tradition.  IMG_2093 Although the park has changed a lot in 52 years the magic lives on. Kyle announced that his favorite ride was the Jungle Cruise.  He had an absolutely fantastic time.

kyle meets mickey  It seemed like Braden's favorite ride was Small, Small World. He hung in there amazingly for a 17 month old.IMG_2138

It was a wonderful day in every way.  The weather was perfect, the park was not too crowded and the boys lasted a lot longer than we would have ever expected.  They lasted from a little after 9 until 4:00 o'clock.  Days don't get much better than yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to share things we love with each new generation! I'm sure they'll remember this a long, long time!