Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back to very cold

Wind Chill: -18°F

So Far Today
High: -0°F
Low: -2°F

Just pasted this out of a weather page.  It was 43 and rainy yesterday. Was only down to 32 by 6 PM. Now we have snow on the ground again and the temperature is below zero.  This cold snap isn't supposed to last.

Went to the doctor yesterday for follow-up on my sciatica.  I told him the leg pain is gone.  He said I'm pretty lucky; only 20% of patients get the relief I've gotten from the injection.  Said it's important to keep doing the exercises.  Went to physical therapy in the afternoon.  The therapist said I have responded much better to treatment than most; it usually takes much longer to recover.  She also said she has patients that have had multiple shots and no relief.  So, almost all good news.  I've got some "new" pain in my back and hip now.  Probably unrelated and hopefully will go away in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the new pain but glad to hear the other is improving. I know Don really suffered with it when he had it several years ago. Do take care!!! And stay warm!!!